Industries / Construction
Building value from start-up to success.
Our industry specialists know the unique needs of construction contractors. By taking a fresh look at problems and opportunities through our Contractor’s Business Check-Up, we provide a complete range of services that are tailored to the industry, including bonding, competitive bidding, and profitability by analyzing your expenses to determine your true costs.
Additionally, we can help you determine whether your business is eligible for the Research & experimentation tax credit.
In addition to having a Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP®) on our construction team, SEK participates in the Construction Financial Management Association, Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc., Franklin County Builders Association, and York Builders Association to stay current in the industry at both the national and local levels.
Critical Business Check-Up Areas
- Estimating and bidding process
- Project cost – contract administration
- Computer systems
- Financial statement assessment
- Employee benefit plan
- Ownership succession planning
- Cash flow
- Income, sales, and fuel tax reporting
Action After Analysis
Once the check-up is completed, we will:
- Identify key areas needing attention
- Meet with key personnel to review recommendations and answer questions
- Recommend a timetable and responsibilities for acting on identified opportunities
As a new business, SEK has been the perfect fit for all of our accounting needs and business advice. My SEK accountant is very knowledgeable, dependable and a pleasure to work with. He takes the time to explain and educate me while processing our complicated accounting and tax documents.
Chris KellerOwnerKeller Contracting