We understand that you are busy and simply may not have the time, expertise, or resources to address HR needs effectively. Wouldn’t it be great to have a human resources expert there when you need one? We welcome the opportunity to use our extensive HR experience to partner with you to focus on your most valuable asset – PEOPLE.
Whether you have a project to work on or need support on an ongoing basis, we will customize our services to fit your needs!
Tired of trying to find answers? Frustrated with employee relations issues? We can help relieve the stress that HR can cause so you can focus on growing your business. With HR Connect, we provide ongoing support for your HR questions and concerns.
- Expert advice and guidance: Unlimited telephone, video conferencing, and email support for consultation on HR-related questions and issues
- HR Support Center: Industry-leading HR tools and resources to help you effectively manage your HR compliance. Includes online access to the following:
- Federal and state employment law summaries
- Extensive policy and job description libraries
- Easy to understand forms, letters, and templates
- Timely HR news and law alerts
- Quick guides and checklists on relevant HR topics
- Employee handbook builder
- HR podcasts and 2-minute HR trainings
- HR fitness test to identify compliance gaps
- Monthly HR Advisor newsletters and webinars
- Quarterly check-ins: Support calls via telephone or video conferencing to discuss and review any HR planning questions or needs
- Discounts: 10% discount on an HR compliance review or 10% discount on the development of a new employee handbook
Contact us below for pricing and additional information.
Below is a sampling of additional ways we can assist you with the HR function:
- Compliance reviews – HR function, I-9 forms and process; FLSA-pay practices and position classifications
- Employee handbooks – develop new or review and update current
- Regulatory compliance – FLSA, EEO, FMLA, ADA, FCRA, COBRA, record keeping, etc.
- Staffing – full-cycle recruitment for management level and accounting positions; sourcing assistance for other positions
- Employee relations – support for employee issues and investigations
- Management training – employment law and other topics
- Other custom HR services based on the needs of the client
Membership with professional associations allows our HR professionals to gain insight, learn innovative best practices, network with professionals pursuing similar goals, and participate in educational programs.
We are a small subsidiary of a European company. There is not an HR department in North America, so we needed some help putting together an HR handbook. SEK is very professional, knowledgeable, and timely in providing the services we need. We continue to use SEK’s HR services and recommend them to other small businesses.
Kevin AdamsRegional Manager North AmericaDelacon